Monday, April 6, 2009

The BIGGEST Mess!

Vote for Saxon!
My friend Ambyr entered Saxon in her
Biggest Mess photo contest!
Appropriate, right?
He's pretty much always a mess!
(this is him with chocolate)
So, if we win, she'll take Saxon's pictures,
YAY!
Check out Saxon on Ambyr's blog:
ambyrporterphotography.com/blog/
and email her with your choice
#5 paint
Her email is:
ambyr@ambyrporterphotography.com
(butter)
You have to hurry, because the voting ends
Thursday, April 8.
(pasta)
These are some other messes we though about entering...
(See's Candy)
but paint was the most recent :)
(poop)
So VOTE for SAXON
and make it worth all of these messes
that I am constantly cleaning!

3 comments:

lori and clark remington said...

I voted for him! Good Luck!

Angela said...

I voted for him too...hope you win!! I'll have quinn vote from his email too...

Brittany and Johnse said...

I voted from all 5 of my emails :)

and sent out an email to everyone i know :)