Thursday, April 30, 2009

Picture Perfect

We finally got around to getting the kids pictures taken.
Brittany gave the kids new matching Easter outfits.

There were so many that I liked,
that I had to buy this one so I could have most of them.
I love Saxon's little pouty face and Bridger's chubby cheeks.

Both kids smiling in one picture...
must be a miracle :)

This is what we got when the photographer told Saxon to kiss Bridger's cheek. I thought it was funny, so we bought this one too.
Is this the face of an angel or what?
Ha ha!
You wouldn't believe the trouble that cute little face can get into!
Proof of that: the bruises by each eye that he managed right before pictures.
And finally...baby cakes!
See his two little chompers on the bottom.
He was all smiles for the photographer!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Meg said...

So cute!! I love their little outfits :)

Heather Strong said...

Those are adorable! I need to get our pictures taken SOO bad!

Brittany and Johnse said...

oh my gosh your right they are SO cute!!! The boys did so well and they are so cute! and their outfits look great together! You have to send me a copy of them PLEASE! LOve ya!

lori and clark remington said...

They are so cute in these pictures! LOVE THEM! It's always hard to find the time to go and have pictures done...good job!

janalee said...

Oh, they're both darling :) Love the shirts Brittany got them!

Josiane said...

Que lindas as fotos, vocês são uma família adorável, da para ver e sentir a felicidade através de seus olhares, amo vocês!!!!!