Saturday, April 18, 2009

"That's pretty naughty!"

The other night at midnight,
Nate and I heard a commotion from Saxon's room.
This is what we found:
Apparently he had to pee,
but didn't want to miss a moment of
Madagascar 2.
The next day we had Miss Bryn over while Holly is in Florida.
First of all, she slept til almost 11:00 a.m.
Why don't my kids do that?
Despite his midnight adventures,
Saxon was up at 8:00 a.m.
We went to Noodles and Co. for lunch with my cousin Mike,
and on the way back, the kids started giggling.
I look in my rear view mirror,
and they are taking mouth fulls of their little sodas
and spitting it across Bridger to get each other.
Saxon figured out that if he used his straw,
he could cover more distance.
Even Bridger was laughing as it was raining root beer on him.
"What is happening back there!?!"
Bryn: "We're pretty naughty"
and before I could respond I was blasted with more of Saxon's soda,
and more giggles from the back.

Later, the kids were playing way too quietly,
always a bad sign.
I heard whispers from the bathroom.
Nate went in to find Saxon standing over his firetruck,
peeing in the trunk.
Here's the culprit,
and his sidekick checking it out.
Bryn tells me again:
"That's pretty naughty, huh?"
Yes it is!
Oh well,
it was the kind of naughty that you have to laugh when they're not looking because it was pretty creative.

3 comments:

lori and clark remington said...

Catlin, you are going to have a lot of funny and amazing and naughty moments to tell and show Saxon when he gets older! So fun to look at your blog!

Brittany and Johnse said...

Saxon always seems to out smart his last mischievous potty adventure. which i love because it is entertaining..but no so good for you! Good luck babysitting and adding one more kid to the bunch! Call me so we can chat about Saxon's party details :) miss you!

janalee said...

Oh, gosh, I am having flashbacks to potty-training Walker :). And the only reason he's still alive is that he made me laugh.

I love Saxon's solution to not missing his movie- too funny!