Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Boys are Gross

What are little boys made of?
Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails,
That's what little boys are made of!
I was at Andi's the other day, and I was continually appalled and embarrassed by some of the things Saxon would do.
Where did he learn it?
I am definitely not teaching him some of that stuff.
Andi just laughed and said that boys are gross; inherently gross. They don't need to be taught, they are just made that way.

-Saxon thinks it's funny to pick his nose and chase people with the boogies. GROSS! Where does he learn that?
-If he toots, he thinks it's the funniest thing in the world and announces it to EVERYONE...
-Every time he poops in the potty, he has to have every one look at the "monster snake" in the toilet, and the stinkier, the funnier. It can't be flushed until its been properly admired.
-He stripped down to pee in Andi's potty and refused to put pants back on because he wanted to show Caden his "nudies." He's very proud.
-I bought him a pack of re-usable stickers and caught him sticking them behind him. I asked him what he was doing with his stickers and he said "I stickin' um in my bummy." I threw the stickers away...
-Jeff gave him a mealworm and told him to eat it. He would have if I hadn't screamed. Apparently big boys are gross too!
-He LOVES to pee outside! Anytime, anywhere, no matter who is watching. In fact, and audience of horrified neighbors only makes it better...
-Even Bridger loves to spit food at me and he LOVES it if I smell his toes and determine that they are the stinkiest toes I've ever smelled! Sometimes they really are...

Mike came out to dinner with Nate and the kids and I the other night and I was discussing how gross boys are. He comforted me by saying that it only gets worse. Pretty soon it will be a competition to make sure he is grosser than his friends. Nate completely agreed.

Thanks guys!
Glad to know I have more to look forward to...

1 comment:

Brittany and Johnse said...

now you know how i feel...wait til you are taking them to school in the AM and they have a farting contest to see who's is the worst and then Eliot starts dry heaving until i have to pull over and let him get air...Yes boys are GROSS! but we love them anyway :)