Saturday, April 25, 2009

"I Love to See the Temple"

The other night, Saxon was begging to see the temple.
Since we were in the car already, we decided to drive by and show him. He started crying when Nate started to drive away because he wanted to go in the temple.
Nate decided to take him on a walk around the temple instead.
I waited in the car with Bridger because it was freezing outside.
This is the picture I snapped when they came back around.
Nate is freezing and Saxon is wearing his jacket.
Saxon was happy the rest of the night because he got what he wanted: to see the temple.

3 comments:

lori and clark remington said...

Caitlin,
I was thinking about you this morning and went on your blog and saw this blog of Saxon at the temple...It is exactly what I was thinking about, that you are such an amazing mom and have been raising your boys so perfect. I wanted to tell you how proud I am of you and hope you keep up the good work with them! Your blog radiates happiness and love!
Parenting is so hard sometimes and you just close your eyes some days and hope for the best for your kids and want everything to turn out okay. You are doing great!
I miss you and love you!
Lori

Heather Strong said...

That is so cute! How sweet that he wanted to see the temple!

Brittany and Johnse said...

he is so smart!!! That is so sweet that he wanted to see the temple!