Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Tulip Festival

We took the kids, plus Miss B, to
the Tulip Festival yesterday.

Bridger got his first little sunburn...

I tried to talk Miss B into taking a picture in front of the purple flowers, but she would not look at me. She was trying so hard to give me mean looks that eventually she made herself laugh.

Me, my little man, and Miss B.

Group shot. It was such a gorgeous day!

"This is my grumpy face"

Saxon and Bryn inside the Secret Garden


The entrance to the Secret Garden

The Italian Gardens

Bridger enjoying the sunshine

Saxon taking a breather after all that running!

2 comments:

Brittany and Johnse said...

how fun...remember when Saxon was a baby and you and I would walk around the gardens pushing the stroller for "exercise" I miss doing thing with you! And the boys are getting SO big it KILLS me and Johnse when we look at your blog! We miss them so much!

lori and clark remington said...

I LOVE TULIPS! I want to go to the tulip festival. Cailey is reading the secret garden soon. I would of loved for her to see the secret garden door! How cute! Glad you have so much fun in life all the time Cait! Your a good mom!