Friday, April 3, 2009

War Paint


While I was baking cookies today,
Saxon decided to prepare himself for war...

I had turned around for 2 seconds, and this is what he is doing!
-"Saxon! What's happening?"
-"Saxy paintin' his nudies"

-"That's very naughty! What should you say?
( I was thinking "sorry")
-"Uh-oh" (giggle) "Saxy paintin' nudies"

Since he stripped himself down before he decided to "paint his nudies", Nate wanted me to put a fig leaf over him :) I didn't know how so we tried to blur it out the best we could...

He must have thought that me getting my camera out was a good sign.
He kept painting away until all of him was covered,
even his hair.

Here is the final work of art!

5 comments:

Brittany and Johnse said...

HA HA HA!!! I think your "Censoring" was just as funny as him painting himself :) He is the funniest kid!! He is too smart for his own good! I love his little personality and MISS him and Bridger so much!!!

ambyr said...

cait!! I just read this...I was about to decide on my top 5 choices for my photo contest....do you want to enter this?

Emily said...

Cait, I love all the great things you post. I really laugh at this one. Wow you got to love what kids do.

Danny D said...

it's becky, sick babies are no fun. Judd has an ear infection right now. It's his first and it's so sad. I hope he's doing better

lori and clark remington said...

Caitlin, I think this is the funniest thing I have ever seen! It is so cute! Saxon is so fun everyday! You have to laugh all the time at that kid! He is soooo CUTE!