Monday, August 31, 2009

Hannah Montanta Party

Day 2 without Nate:
Dear Nate,
Today we went to the pool in the morning and then Bridger took a really long nap while Saxon had "quiet time". After his nap, Bridger wanted me to read to him every book in the house. He follows me around hitting me with the book until I sit down so he can plop in my lap and enjoy the story. If I don't respond fast enough, I just get whacked in the head with the book over and over until I pay attention. For dinner, we went to Mike's house and had a Hannah Montana the movie pizza party with him and Mandy. Saxon was beside himself. He rocked out on his Hannah Montana guitar, sang along to every song, and entertained us all. Bridger caught on and started dancing and singing also. I wish you could have been there...

Mike & Mandy with Saxon & Bridger.

Saxon rocking out along with the movie while wearing both Mike and Jeff's hats.

Bridger showing off his moves while wearing his "Rock and Roll" shirt.



We miss you and can't wait til you come home!
ps: I think we're going to have to buy the Hannah Montana movie...Saxon is in love!

3 comments:

Brittany and Johnse said...

Hey cait...funny that you posted this....here is a link on how to buy the Hanna Montana movie for $7

http://bedifferentactnormal.blogspot.com/2009/08/hannah-montana-movie-for-cheap.html

lori and clark remington said...

Cailey is a big Hanna Montana fan too! She would of like top go to a Hannah Montana movie night! How fun!

Brooke Butler said...

Oh my, cutest thing EVER
I miss your boys sooo much Cait! It makes me so sad looking at these pictures cus you guys are soo far away
ahh, well looks like tons of fun, give them love <3