Friday, August 7, 2009

Shaver Lake - boating

Finally, here's some pictures from Shaver Lake...
My mom and Gregg were nice enough to take us on a ton of boat rides and let my kids try out every water sport.

Saxon and his Great-Grandpa Roy and Jenna going for a boat ride.

So far, I think my mom has the record for being the youngest skier, she was 3.
Saxon, all on his own, stepped into the little skies and said he wanted to try.
Here he is warming up...

Getting in position...

Getting set up with Aunt BB's help...

Almost up...

Submarine...oh well. I guess my mom still holds the record.

Bridger on the Jimmy Jam with Nate.

Saxon Jimmy Jamming with Nate, and on his own.

Saxon and his cousin Dylan on the boat.
Saxon misses having all of his cousins around, "the guys".

Nate trying to wakeboard holding Saxon.
They didn't get up on the first try, so Saxon was done.

Tubing with Uncle Gregor and Dylan.

We had such a fun trip. I'll post some more pictures later...

4 comments:

lori and clark remington said...

Dylan really loved Saxon...he has such a cute personality! The pictures of them are so cute! We all had a great time!
Saxon still has the funnest personality of all the little ones!
Yeah Saxy!

lori and clark remington said...

Cait...
I'm glad we were still up there to get Nates wallet for him. I'm really excited about the pictures on your camera too. Thanks for sending me a cd(when ever you can get to it). I may want to post those as well! I didn't even mention fishing rock yet!

Brittany and Johnse said...

I was so proud of Saxon for trying skiing!! He did really well considering how little he is. We had so much fun with you at SHAVER LAKE!! what great memories our kids will have growing up together going like we did!! will you send me a CD of the pics you got a shaver and I;ll send you one of the pics I got?

Brittany@Love Stitched said...

I don't have any coral earring in stock right now but I have an order coming in soon. I will let you know when I get them :)