Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Sandwich, Illinois

When we were in Chicago this summer, my Dad took over 4000 pictures.
I asked him to send me a copy of a few of the good ones.
He sent me 914.
So, it's taken me a while to go though them, but here are some of my favorites:






1. Entrance to Lake Holiday.
2. City Hall (now an Opera House), The Stone Mill (now a museum).
3. Community church, Sandwich Floral Shop.
4. "The Red Geranium" General Store, "Two Sisters" antique shop.

Some of my favorites from the Lake House:





1. Baseball beach babes.
2. Saxon agreeing to the "you have to kiss your first fish rule."
3. Me and Bubby laying on the lawn.
4. Me holding Saxon, Saxon jumping off the pier to Nate.

-I just found Saxon's party on the blog Elle and Emme.

3 comments:

lori and clark remington said...

Such cute pictures...your boys are so cute!

lori and clark remington said...

Cait,
I just went on elle and emme and saw the pictures of Saxons party...they are my favorite pictures from the party...they looks so cute on all these blogs...congratulations again!!!! yeah!!!

Brittany and Johnse said...

The town is so cute!!! LOVE all the pics!