Thursday, August 27, 2009

Re-Do

I've had the urge lately to re-do my house.
We don't have money to spend on re-decorating, so we've been trying to make do with what we already have.
Luckily, my husband can build or fix anything...it's amazing!
He's been re-building things that we already have and then I sand them down and re-paint them.
We started with re-painting the dining room...

I asked Gregor for his opinion and he suggested that we hang the children from the walls.
It would give our new paint job a personal touch.

Just wait til I post pictures of the toy chest that Nate built for me...it's perfect!

4 comments:

Brittany Davis said...

YA....new paint!!! I love to re-do or re-decorate my house too!! what color did you paint it?

lori and clark remington said...

I am so excited for you...
I love to decorate my house.

Meg said...

If you want help painting or just someone to watch the kids while you paint, we'd be glad to help! :)

Heather Strong said...

I've been doing the same thing! I decided that I don't like the paint color (that we slaved to paint the whole downstairs a year and a half ago) and have been re-painting it slooooowly just one wall at a time. So refreshing sometimes!