Saturday, January 31, 2009

6 Months

Today is January 31, 2009, so...
Happy 6 months to my
Bridger Bug!
Here are some of the 6 month milestones from the Pediatrician:

-Adores playing with balls, rattles, and squeaky toys - CHECK (notice the football in the pictures?)
-Usually sleeps through the night - I wish! It's only getting worse...
-Usually begins teething - not yet (thankfully, since I'm still nursing)
-May prefer some foods to others - Yes, remember the rice cereal pictures? It was definitely not his favorite. He loves pizza crust though!
-May enjoy playing with food - CHECK, esp. spitting/spraying it back at us. He thinks it's hilarious!
-Loves games like "peek-a-boo" - I think so, he loves "5 little piggies" and "itsy bitsy spider". He loves to pretend to be shy when people are paying attention to him. It's his way of flirting :)
-Babbles, squeals, and jabbers - CHECK, esp. the squeals. He fake coughs too to get our attention. He can't let his big brother out-do him!
-Begins to sit alone - piece of cake...he's been sitting on his own for weeks!
-Continues to use motions leading to crawling - Crawling? I sure hope not. I'm not ready for that yet! Saxon crawled way too soon, I'm hoping Bridger will wait a little while.
I love you Bridger!

4 comments:

Angela said...

I can't believe how big our babies are getting! Love the picture! Bridger is soo cute!

lori and clark remington said...

He is so cute! His hair is getting blond! What a cute picture of him with the football!

Brittany and Johnse said...

my little Bridger Bug is getting SO big it kills me...i can't believe it has been six months already!! I love my little bubbies!! (so stop growing!!)

Heather Strong said...

Gosh I am glad to know that someone else's baby's sleeping habits are getting worse the older they are getting. Emmett used to be the BEST at sleeping through the night, napping, etc... and now he is a disaster leaving us thinking wait what??? I thought we were the best parents in the world with complete control of our child and now he's waking up 4 times a night again...