Monday, January 19, 2009

Blue eyes like me...

This is the email Gregor sent me
from his quick Friday - Sunday
trip to California.
"Blue eyes like me"
Gregor and Alice in Wonderland.
While Gregor was in California, This is what he missed...
Bridger can sit :)
He's only 5 1/2 months, so I'm pretty proud of him!

And roll...
though he usually gets so distracted
by his yummy toes
that he doesn't quite make it
all the way over :)

I love these big blue eyes too!

Frost and Fog...
that is what else he missed
while enjoying the sun...

and ice...
It didn't snow,
this is just the frost...
We miss the sun!


1 comment:

Brittany and Johnse said...

I hate all this snow and ice too! i am so glad i am taking a trip out to cali this weekend! ya! I can't believe how big bubbies and alice are getting! Kenny and Lisa should start a blog for sure :) lets talk them into it!!