Friday, January 9, 2009

Girls Night Out

Our GIRLS NIGHT OUT was courtesy of Holly
and one of the coolest Christmas presents EVER!!!
Her husband, Cory, gave her 3 pedicure gift cards,
so she could get her nails done with 2 friends...
Me and Andi!

and manicures...

and dinner at Olive Garden...

and he offered to watch all the kids!

So, we sat in the bar,
just because we could,
not because we drink.



Since we couldn't agree which picture was the best,
here's all of them! It's so rare to get a girls night out,
esp. when the husbands plan it! So much fun!

When I got home,
I found this little cheese-ball,
waiting to help me blog about my night.
Of course he couldn't stand
not being in the blog as well.
After all, my world does revolve around him...


Saxon wants to thank his Grandma Gailey for the cute new jammies too!

4 comments:

Handi Andi said...

awesome. It was such a fun night. And a fun day. Your lay out and spacing was perfect. You are leaving me in the dust. Saxy pictures are awesome too. He is getting the cheese face down to perfection!

janalee said...

Cool pics, and I love seeing your boys :) Really loving the music you've got as well!

Brittany and Johnse said...

how fun cait! it's always fun to be with friends and get pampered! your nails look really cute too...i can tell your toes by your toe ring :) love ya!

Handi Andi said...

south korea? are you kidding me? you got a hit from south korea? Who the hell do you know in south korea? I am so jealous of your hit map. You have so many international dots! You are world famous. I know you. Remember when you started and I said that if you got famous you have to take me to Olive Garden and pay? You are fast approaching girlfriend. Fast approaching.