Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Saxon baby

This is my Saxon baby...

He LOVES being outside...

He is 2 years old,
He loves his baby brother, swimming, and sledding,
He is collecting the whole CARS cars collection,
He still sneaks into our room in the middle of the night,
He wants to grow up to be like Mike, Jeff, and Gregor, "the boys" as he calls them,
He is very good at making cookies,
He is VERY opinionated!
He is almost potty-trained,
He can do a taco tongue,
And I love him sooooo much! He makes me laugh every day!
The potty and the plunger, I have a picture of Brookie doing the same thing when she was Saxon's age. I'll post it later if she'll let me...

Mike and Jeff came over for lunch today (Saxon and I made them homemade pizza) and they bribed Saxon with a Coke to put some undies on. He was running free today since we were stuck inside all day anyway. I should have known better...giving a baby soda is always a bad idea. It goes right through them. After the boys left, I found Saxon hiding under the crib, and the Handy Manny undies in the trash :) Another oops!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Angela said...

I love the pictures of your boys! You are so brave...potty training scares me to death!!

Brittany and Johnse said...

if his smile doesn't melt your heart...i don't know what to say! I love this kid, for so many reasons! everyday he does something to remind me how smart he is, how big he is getting, and that he is a stud! I LOVE YOU SAXY!

janalee said...

Good luck w/the potty training :) It's a long road, and you are incredibly kind and patient w/him.