Thursday, January 29, 2009

Accident Free for...0 days!

Accident Free for...0 days!
That's right, ZERO!
We're working on potty training and it was going pretty well.
Saxon has been in spider-man undies for almost a week.
We've had a few mishaps, but we had been accident free for
3 whole days!
Then...
he fell off the wagon.
Not fell, exactly,
more like he took a running start and jumped off the wagon.
First, he peed his undies at home.
He never has accidents at home!
He's usually so good about going to his little potty.
Later, he squatted down and pooped on my carpet.
And walked in it!
Then, when Nate was lecturing him about the importance of pooping only in the potty, he said...
"Shush-up Daddy"
His first bad word.
Where did he learn that? We don't say that.
All this in one day!
So, Brittany is going to help me but a little potty ticker on my blog so we can track the progress. We need some encouragement.

9 comments:

Danielle said...

Hey KK! I found your blog and just wanted to say hi to you and all your cute boys! How did we end up with all these boys. So happy to see you and your cute family. Hope all is well with you guys.

Danielle said...

Oh and P.S.

Good luck with the potty

Handi Andi said...

i feel ya. We all know what happened at my house the other day. I have no advice. I suck at this more than you. Caden was almost four before it was a sure thing, and kenna is 3 and well, yeah, you know. Don't you feel like your life isn't your own anymore because you are following a toddler around trying to get them to go in the potty? Someday.

Brittany and Johnse said...

i'm working on the ticker RIGHT now!

lori and clark remington said...

Caitlin,
He is so funny! I know sometimes it doesn't seem so funny...but it really is! He reminds me of Brittany's personality so much...she wasn't funny to me then when she did bad things. But they they grow up so fast, so all you can do is smile.

Angela said...

Oh sad! Hopefully it was just a bad day! I hope you are taking notes so you can give me advice when we potty train Carson!

kristi said...

You're doing really good. Logan is older than Saxon and definitely not ready yet. So I'm proud of you for sticking by it. Don't you LOVE the "fun" twos?? :)

ambyr said...

oh caitlin, I can't even begin to tell you about the potty experience with my oldest luke. It was absolute H*LL!!! Of course we had a lot going on a the time, but I was ready to pull my hair out!!!! i'm sure you're much more patient that me! Once they get it, it's awesome!

Nicole M said...

Wow 6 months already? That's insane! I swear he was just born! Hey, I LOVE that yellow apron you posted about! I want one.