Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Grandpa & Grandma Sonnenberg

Grandpa and I had a stand-off tonight on where we would have dinner...
I wanted to go to the Mayan
(because the kids would love it!)
Grandpa was sure he would get food poisoning,
so he wanted Chuck-a-Rama...
I do NOT like Chuck-a-Rama!
Grandpa apparently loves it...
After many phone calls,
and lots of negotiating,
we were able to decide on Buca di Beppo,
even though Grandpa does NOT like Italian,
(or Chinese, or Mexican, etc.)
He was a good sport though
and even treated us!

As soon as we get there, guess what Saxon finds...
That's right...the pee fountain...
First Saxon giggled and told me "the baby pee-pee!"
Then he touches it,
Then he gets his hands wet,
Then he did exactly what I was afraid he was going to do...
He drank out of it!


Bridger was fabulous!
He was smiley and giggly
and even posed with Jeff and
his Great Grandpa Sonnenberg.
Of course we can't eat out without ordering
Canoli!
It's Nate and Jeff's favorite
from living it Italy.
This was our group, Megan holding Bridger, Jeff eating canoli, Grandpa, Grandma, Mike, and Nate. Saxon is playing in the pee fountain and I'm taking the picture :)
Saxon with his Great Grandpa and Grandma Sonnenberg
Bridger is charming everyone with his cute smile!
Jeff, Megan, Grandma, and Bridger
Thanks for dinner Grandpa and Grandma!

4 comments:

Handi Andi said...

I love it! We just had the chuck o rama discussion the other day!I think you should have posted a picture of saxon drinking out of the pee fountain. That is awesome.

lori and clark remington said...

I love SAXON! He is so funny! I love seeing all the things he does on your blog...keep it up Cait!

janalee said...

Oh, LOL, Saxon is pretty entertaining ;)

Angela said...

That is too funny! The pictures of Saxon with the fountain are priceless! I especially enjoy the lower left one! Cute kid and pretty funny too...