Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Courtesy of Uncle Gregor

These next few pictures are courtesy of Uncle Gregor.
The moments that make me want to scream are the moments that he finds to be "picture perfect."
He always captures Saxon at his best...

This is Saxon insisting on pooping on the balcony,
and Bubby watching and learning.
I bought slipcovers for my couches because they were getting pretty beat up. We were trying to pull them as tight as we could, to get them to fit right, and this is Saxon being oh so helpful.
Which ever couch we were working on,
there he was, "helping".

3 comments:

janalee said...

The moments that made me scream are always the ones I wish I had photos of later. :) SO glad that Saxon's potty-trained, even if that means he likes to use the balcony to do it.

Angela said...

Love the pooping on the balcony photo! That will be great memory material some day!

Brittany and Johnse said...

ha ha...oh Saxon...why do these pictures not suprise me!!! U have to love even more Bridger watching and learning :)