Tuesday, March 31, 2009

More time with Mom

Sunday morning.
We could only go to sacrament on Sunday because Bridger was too sick to be around other kids in nursery.
Kasen was so disappointed about having to leave early :)
The boys look so handsome all ready for church.
(Bridger isn't quite ready yet...)
Grammy and her boys!
My mom and I in our matching skirts.
I took her up to the "voodoo" doctor on Monday and he told me I get my young looks from her.
I hope I look like her in 20 years! He said I might not like looking young now, but one day I will (he obviously doesn't know how old I am either :)

Monday morning.
We decided to sneak in the dinosaur museum in between my mom's appointment and Bridger's next doctor's appointment.
Gregor decided to come along.
Kasen and Saxon posing in front of the dinosaurs in their matching BYU shirts.
Kasen's football team is the "Cougars" so we thought it was perfect!
Every time Gregor puts Saxon on his shoulders, Saxon gives him a wet willy.
The boys decided to bury themselves in the sand instead of the fossils.
Saxon has to do everything "Uncle Kasen" does.
He has been Kasen's little shadow since they got here.
Gregor kept making grouchy faces, so when we got on his case to smile, this is what we got... Bridger thought it was funny!

1 comment:

Brittany and Johnse said...

How fun. I miss you guys already! Gregors face in the last picture cracks me up!! enjoy your time with your mom...it looks like you guys are keeping busy!! I am also glad that bubbies is starting to do better :)