Saturday, March 14, 2009

Disney on Ice

Thursday night we went to Disney on Ice!
Mike surprised us with tickets to it. :)
Nate was able to come this time which was really fun for the kids.
Saxon was so into it that he wouldn't look up at me for a picture. So, here he is munching on his chicken basket.

Bridger had a good time chewing on Nate's sweatshirt strings.

And since it's been a few days since I posted,
here's what else has been going on...
Yes, this is exactly what it looks like,
Saxon peeing off the balcony.
I was horrified!
(As I'm sure our neighbors were as well).
In Bridger news...
I think he might be getting a tooth.
I'm kind of sad, it will make him look like a big boy.

4 comments:

Heather Strong said...

That is funny, I was totally sad when Emmett got his first tooth! Then I felt guilty for being sad because I knew I should be excited so I just lied and told everyone I was excited ha ha! Next time I will just be honest, he still only has the 2 bottom and I like it that way. No more big boy teeth please!

janalee said...

:( Bridger isn't old enough to have teeth yet!

And I wish I could tell you that Saxon will outgrow that....

Nope, sorry.

Danny D said...

oh my gosh, that is so funny! I love Disney on Ice! Looks like you had fun!

Brittany and Johnse said...

I am so glad you went to Disney on ice again!! I am sure SAXON was in heaven!! and it totally doesn't surprise me that he peed of the balcony actually i think it is hilarious!! :) sorry!! And i still sit here in amazement everyday at how big BRIDGER is getting!! SAD! I miss the boys and you so much!!