Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Discovery Park

Holly and I decided to go on a wild goose chase today to see if we could tour all of the local rec. centers. We wanted to see what they offer and compare prices.
But first, we stopped for lunch.
This is Saxon loving his Bryn!

The kids were so good for riding in the car all afternoon, that we took them to Discovery Park in Pleasant Grove.
It's the coolest park I've ever been to!
It has tons of little learning centers for the kids to experiment with.
They had a BLAST,
though you wouldn't know it from the pictures
because neither of them would look or smile.
We ended up at the big slide for most of the afternoon.
This is one of the music centers.
My arms feel like they are going to fall off after lugging my Bridger around.
Good thing he's so cute!
I couldn't get them to pose for a "playing checkers" picture because every time Brynley would make a pile of rocks for her side, Saxon would dive across the table and mess them up.
We decided that maybe they're too young for checkers :)
So, even though I'm exhausted, it was a fun day.
Next time we're going while school's in session,
there were way too many teenagers with multi-colored hair at the park.

2 comments:

Bernie and Doll said...

I love B's face in the "checkers" picture! She was so BUGGED that he wouldn't leave her rocks alone :) Cute Kids!

Brittany and Johnse said...

I love discovery park it is so great...and FREE the best part about it! I am glad you are still out doing lots of adventures even though i am not there with you :( sad! i miss u all!