Thursday, March 19, 2009

Hydrangeas

I went on a mission to Brasil,
(this is a picture we took...it was amazing!)
and my mom, Grandpa & Jenna, and Dad & Deanna came to pick me up.
While they were there, we went to visit this gorgeous little tourist town called Gramado. On the drive up, both sides of the street were lined with hydrangeas,
and I fell in love.
It was breathtaking!
So the flower arrangements at our wedding had hydrangeas.
And today, on our 4th anniversary,
Nate sent me hydrangeas
because he knows that I love them.
He had them delivered at 11:00 a.m. because he knew I would be home because it's Bridger's nap time.
He also had a letter on the computer, waiting for me, because he knew I would turn it on to blog this morning.
The kids and I wanted to bring him lunch today, and when I got in the car, the TWILIGHT soundtrack was playing. He bought it for me because he knows that I love the books.
Then he took us to dinner at Los Hermanos.
It was were we went on our second date,
and he knew I would love it!
Needless to say, Saxon crawled all over him
(he loves his Daddy)
and Nate let him,
because he knows he needs his Daddy.
And Bridger giggled and sampled refried beans.
We're so lucky to have Nate.
He knows us so well, and he pays attention.
He loves us!
I don't ever have to wonder about that,
and neither do the kids.
I hope he knows how much we love him!

Saxon took this picture,
right after finishing off our fried ice cream,
hopefully that explains it.
Earlier in the day we went to Kangaroo Zoo for Caden's 5th Birthday party.
Saxon LOVED it!!!
He's already begging me to go back.
We also spent quite a bit of time pretending to be Captain Hook and the Alligator. Saxon is obviously Captain Hook,
(notice the red coat, "pirate hat",and hook he is holding up)
I was the Alligator saying
TICK, tock, TICK, tock,
and I followed him around.

5 comments:

Brittany and Johnse said...

Those are beautiful flowers that he got for you!! I love hydrangeas too!

and how funny is "captain" Saxon in his fireman outfit...ha ha...I love his little "hook" finger...too cute!

Heather Strong said...

That is so cute! Was that Iguazu? Jake served in Resistencia Argentina and went there and still talks about it - anyway, if that even is Iguazu! Your hubby is sweet!

Smile said...

jared LOVES to play "catum hook" too! he uses a bread dough hook or a hanger in one hand and runs around the house. gotta love having boys!!

lori and clark remington said...

I love hydrangeas too...I have never seen so many at once...it looks so beautiful..no wonder you fell in love!

Anonymous said...

happy anniversary!!!! You look gorgeous!!! love the L.A temple...I've seen it once...and it's amazing. I would love to meet your little boys!!! they seem like so much fun!!!