Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Little Leprechauns

Happy St. Patrick's Day!
My little leprechauns and I decided to make a St. Patrick's Day dinner tonight, corned beef, cabbage, and potatoes. We're going to attempt lemon cheesecake bars for dessert. Yummy!
Unfortunately, one of my little leprechauns woke up sick.
He was even wearing his lucky socks.
This one woke up happy though,
and smiley as ever!


Even though Saxon wasn't feeling good, he still wanted me to take his picture :)
Poor guy, hopefully by tonight he will feel better!


5 comments:

Brittany and Johnse said...

Poor little man....i hate it when he gets sick :( Happy St patricks day!! Love you all..... and I can't believe how big my bubbies is getting!! WOW! Can't wait to see u guys in just a few days :)

Heather Strong said...

Your boys are so adorable! You have got to be the best mom ever because you seem like you make everything so much fun - cooking dinner in the crockpot and making cheesecake bars - you make it a family event! I think that is so cool!

Anonymous said...

love those socks!!!! And what a good mamma you are keeping the st. patty's day tradition alive!!!

Danny and Becky DuPaix said...

that's so cute that he loves the camera so much. Hope he feels better. I hate when the kids are sick

Handi Andi said...

You rock for making corn beef and cabbage. i am wondering why you did since you don't eat beef... anyway. I think that it is a good thing that I was no where near those cheesecake bars. Probably could have eaten a whole pan. I love cheesecake and lemon bars. I envy your baking skills and your creativity.