Thursday, March 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Brookie!!!

Happy Birthday Brookie!
We love you so much!
I was just thinking about you and going through some of my favorite pictures of you.
This is you and Bridger on Halloween cheering for you while you cheer.
Saxon still yells "GO Brookie!" at every football game he sees.
We got to go to two of Brookie's games while we were in California in October.
Saxon kept stealing mom's beads so he could wear them and cheer for Aunt Brookie.
Ok, I know it's sideways...but I like this picture of us...
Chicago trip!
Brookie snuggling Saxon.
Me and Brookie taking Saxon tubing.
He fell asleep :)
Brookie and Saxon cheering for the Cubs at Wrigley Field.
We had front row seats,
it was amazing!
I love you so much Brookie!
You're still my princess.
I can't believe you're 16!
We miss you so much and can't wait to see you!
Happy Sweet 16!!!

4 comments:

Brittany and Johnse said...

Happy Sweet 16 Brookie! you are so beautiful and I love you so much...

(hmm she probably won't read that..ha ha)

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU!! i love youu :)

Brittany and Johnse said...

oh ya she did read my comment :)

ok cait so i found a website with some cute swim suits that i think you should look at:
http://www.hapari.com/
Let me know what you think!

lori and clark remington said...

Happy sweet 16 brooke! I need to send you your gift...if your reading this! cAIT..YOUR SUCH A GOOD BIG SISTER!