Saturday, March 7, 2009

Potty Trained

I think I can finally get rid of the potty training ticker and declare Saxon
POTTY TRAINED!
(I'm knocking on wood as I write this)
but it has been over a month since he has had an accident,
including at night! :)
Nate has taught him everything he needs to know:
-He pees standing up
-He can play swords
-He wakes himself up at night if he has to pee
-He LOVES to pee outside
-He makes sure to "point it down" and "shake it off" when he's done
-He prefers boxers
-Every time he poops in the potty he says, "Look mom, I SOOOO Happy!"
I'm finally down to just one in diapers
and I am definitely "SOOOO Happy" about that.

3 comments:

Brittany and Johnse said...

YA Saxon we are so proud of you!!! You are such a big boy now!!

Angela said...

That is something to celebrate for sure...do you want to come potty train Carson for me now? :) You are welcome to come and visit anytime by the way!

lori and clark remington said...

CONGRATULATIONS Caitlin! And good for you Saxon! I am so excited for you!