Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Beautiful

My Aunt Janet is in town and stopped by to see Dalton and she gave him this BEAUTIFUL quilt.
I LOVE it and tried to describe it to my mom, but a picture is always better, so here it is...
This one is from Amy:
It's thick, and warm, and soft, and we're taking it on our walk tonight to keep him warm.
 I keep trying to convince Amy to  move out here, and if she ever did, I would talk her into teaching me how to sew :)
Bridger seems to think the quilts are race tracks.
He keeps taking his cars and maneuvering them around the patches.l
He's a little jealous that the quilts are Dalton's :)
Thank you guys so much!
I love them and I know Dalton will too!

2 comments:

Angela said...

I love that first quilt!! Holy moly that looks like a lot of work. I've decided for this baby I'm going to make new bedding instead of buying it!! Its been pretty fun!! I'll post pictures when I finish!!

Roy and Jenna Stephenson said...

Caitlin dear...
Your Aunt Janet has so many incredible talents, but I think her ability to create beautiful quilts, is 'second to none.' Amy is definitely following in Jan's creative footsteps.Gp and I know the quilts are given with lots of love! I do not know if you heard... Phil was hired by the State of Idaho. Amy said they will be moving within the next month. We are excited for them, as this is truly an answer to everyone's prayers. However, it would have been wonderful, if they had been able to move to Utah and closer to you.~ By the way, we think Dalton looks as though he is very pleased with his new quilts. I am sure he will 'share' with Bridger. Our LOVE to all!!