Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Time for Fall

I usually hate when fall comes around.
Not that I hate fall, I actually like it, I just hate that it is a downward spiral to winter.
And I hate being cold.
However, lately, I am trying to enjoy all of the things that I love about fall,
and baking is one, and the holidays are another.
My boys and I LOVE baking.
  I found this cute recipe online for owl sugar cookies and we decided to try them out.
Below is my owl, Bridger's owl, and Saxon's owl...

The finished product:
We also love going to Cornbelly's every fall.
This year, we found season passes online for half-price, so we bought a few.
We decided to go the first day it was open because the weather was gorgeous!
My boys had a blast!





Now we are trying to look forward to the other things that we love about fall, like going down American Fork Canyon to see the leaves, and getting ready for Halloween.  As of today, my boys want to be super-heros, but it changes all the time...

1 comment:

Danny and Becky DuPaix said...

Me and Nicole bought those passes too! We'll have to meet up whenever we go!