Thursday, October 7, 2010

Yee Haw for Hee Haw!

Saxon had his October field trip to Hee Haw Farms today.
After I picked him up from school yesterday, I asked how class was.
He said "dangerously cool" :)
He also said that his teacher, Ms. Nettie, said they he should say "Yee Haw for Hee Haw" on the field trip.  So...of course he did.  He shouted it out while we were on the hay ride.
Both his teachers, Ms. Nettie and Ms. Jennifer, said that he is hilarious in class and that they love him.  He said that he does his dramatic eye roll at them when he doesn't want to do something.  He is so funny!  I'm glad that he loves school and that his teachers love him!
As part of the field trip, he got to go through the corn maze, ride a hay ride, go to the petting zoo, pick a pumpkin, and go on the slides.  He loved it!  He loved it so much that he was mad when it was over.  He wouldn't even say goodbye to Ms. Nettie because he was so sad about leaving.  Instead he gave her his eye roll again.  Great.

Here he is with the pumpkin that he picked.  I love this little guy!
ps:  He's wearing the skinny jeans that Grammie got him for his birthday.
What a rock star!
Baby Dalton came with me and Saxy to Hee Haw Farms and rode in the snugli the whole time.  He slept and everyone commented on how cute he was :)  I think he's pretty cute too.

Bridger had a "Daddy/Bridger" day.  Nate took just Bridger in his "green car" to the Farmlands at Thanksgiving Point.  He got to ride the pony and feed the llamas.  Then they stopped at the gas station and got Cheetos :)  He had a blast.  He doesn't get one-on-one time with Nate very often.  I wish we had a second camera so I could have had some pictures from that too.

3 comments:

Amber said...

What a great field trip. I love that he says "dangerously cool"

Angela said...

How fun!! Who taught him to say "dangerously cool"?

Brittany@Love Stitched said...

that is so great Bridger got some one on one time with Nate :) I bet he loved it!!

My little rock star saxon is just too much! i love that kid and all the things he comes up with!