Monday, October 25, 2010

The history of Superbaby...

For Gregor's first Halloween, my mom bought this cute Super-Baby costume.
Since then, it has gotten a lot of use...

Super Gregor - October 1986
              
Super Brookie - October 1993                                   
 
Super Kasen - October 1999
Super Bridger - October 2008
 
Super Dalton - October 2010

Isn't that funny?...Over 20 years of Super-Baby!

I've always wondered where my kids get their quirky little personalities and funny expressions.  After looking at these pictures, I've decided it must be from Brookie.  Check out her dark hair and eyebrows-up expression.  She could be one of my kids.

And, I don't think my kids look that much alike.  But...as babies, they are almost identical.  The picture of Super-Bridger and Super-Dalton look so much alike that I don't know if I would have been able to tell which baby is which without looking at where we were and who we were with.  Like we've said before, I guess we only make one kind of baby :)

3 comments:

Brooke Butler said...

yes your babies definitely take after me(:
I love them all and Dalton is soo cute as super baby!

grammie cathy said...

oh the super babies are so cute and i love the past and present, i love that i could pass along super baby to your babies...

Brittany@Love Stitched said...

I love how long the super baby costume has been around!! SO cute! I love flash back posts