Saturday, February 28, 2009

7 months

Today my Bridger is 7 months!
(well, he would be on February 31, but since that doesn't exist, today it is!)

Here's some of the things he can do:
-He can army crawl. Well, it's more like an inchworm. He moves his knees up, but forgets to move his arms. So he scoots his little legs up, nose-dives, straightens out, then does it again. He can get just about anywhere like that.
-We're pretty much done nursing. He's a big boy now.
-He chews on anything in his reach, but still no teeth.
-He still has the best smile and laugh I have ever seen!
-Sometimes he sleeps through the night.
-He is in his big boy room with Saxon now, in the crib.
-He thinks Saxon is the funniest person he has ever met! He cracks up anytime Saxon pays attention to him.
-He's a water baby. He already loves the pool!
-He's over his pacifier. He thinks it's funny toy, but he doesn't like sucking on it.

-He's my angel baby where ever we go (except in the car, he doesn't like his seat).

3 comments:

Brittany and Johnse said...

Happy 7 months Bubbies!! I love you so much and i can't believe it has been 7 months already! it feels like just yesterday when i was there as u were born!!

Angela said...

I can't believe he is already 7 months! I haven't even gotten to meet him in person yet, but I feel like I know him through your blog. By the way...I go to JCPenny for pictures, you can get coupons online so its really cheap! Send me an email if you want me to send you a link for the coupons I used...

kristi said...

I think our first and second boys were made out of the EXACT same mold!! :)