Thursday, February 12, 2009

"It not make me happy!"

Bridger had his 6 month check up at the doctor today.
Saxon was so jealous because he loves Dr. Wilcox.
So, when Bridger sat up on the table, so did Saxon.
When I got Bridger nudie, Saxon stripped down too.
He was dying for some attention, so I told him to tell Dr. Wilcox that he is potty trained now. Dr. Wilcox asked if he is big enough to poop in the potty, and Saxon responded with the meanest look on his face that he could make, shaking his little finger at the doctor:
"No No poo poo in Undies!
It not make me happy!
It not funny!
I not happy!!!"

Dr. Wilcox laughed and said it is amazing how fast toddlers learn and the secrets they will tell once they are old enough to talk. Obviously Saxon understands that it does not make me happy if he poops in his undies. He can even do the "mom" facial expression.

Later, Brittany and I ran some errands together with Saxon and Bridger. I knew he had to go to the bathroom but I forgot to take him right when we got home.
My dad was coming and I was running around trying to clean and feed Bridger, when I noticed Saxon was missing.

I found him in the bathroom,

pooping on the potty.
I was so proud until I saw that he had pooped some in his undies first.
I said,
"Oh, No Saxon!"
He gave me a grouchy face and said,
"It not make me happy!"
Brittany laughed.
"NO BB! It not funny! I not happy!"

Then, (since I was freaking out about the poop all over him)
the smart little stinker says
"Mommy I sorry, I love you! It not funny."
After that, it was a little bit funny and I was a little bit happy again.

Here is a picture of the King on his Throne.
On the potty,
in front of the T.V.,
with the remote.
Every man's dream come true.

7 comments:

Angela said...

I can tell Saxon is going to be one funny kid! I love the pictures with the remote on his potty...pretty sure Quinn will be jealous when he sees it! :)

ambyr said...

totally a man's world woth a remote or laptop on the potty!!!! So funny the things they pick up on!!!

Handi Andi said...

I love it. You can't be mad at all! I would kill for kenna to poop even half in the potty. He was trying to make it right! Go Saxy, go saxy, go! And I can't wait until the day when Brittany is potty training and you can laugh! Its like me not giving Caden a treat when he was naughty in the store and then Holly buying it for him. It has been so fun to pay her back with Bryn. :-)

Brittany and Johnse said...

LOVED our day! even with the poop DISASTER!! LOVE U~

lori and clark remington said...

It is so fun to read Saxon stories on your blog...they should be a book titled...In the Day and Life of King Saxon! I love you guys!

janalee said...

Well, he did make it to the bathroom...
:) He really does look like a king there on his 'throne' with control of the tv at his fingertips!

Denise and Brandon said...

Now that I have a two year old I think they're the cutest. They say the funniest things.