Monday, February 9, 2009

Kung Fu Saxy

Last night I was on the phone with my mom,
when Saxon comes dashing around the corner,
striking a pose,
and declaring himself,
"Kung Fu Saxy!"
I laughed so hard I could hardly talk.
Obviously we've watched
Kung Fu Panda
a few too many times!

My son, the "Dragon Warrior"...

And, for the record,
(I knock on wood as I type this)
Saxon has been accident free for 1 week!
At bedtime he tells me,
"No diapey, Go commando."
So, for the past three nights,
he has woken up dry!
Go SAXON!


We also went to Brittany & Johnse's house for dinner tonight to try out Aunt Lori's new recipes. It was sooooo good! Look at Brittany's blog to see pictures of dinner and a cute video of Saxon kicking Johnse's butt on wii tennis :)

5 comments:

lori and clark remington said...

Thanks for trying my recipes. I am continuing to better my cooking skills. I will post more yummy recipes when I try them. Once again I am going to say...I love Saxon, he's such a cutie!

janalee said...

:) Wow, a kung fu master AND accident-free- seriously, he's growing up fast!

Angela said...

How funny! That reminds me one night when we went out to dinner we saw a license plate that said "Saxy" We thought about taking a picture of it...if we ever see it again we will! Oh and accident free for a week!! Go Saxon!!

Kris, Andrea, Lacey, Mia, and Kannon said...

what a cute kid he is!

Brittany and Johnse said...

ha ha! i LOVE saxon and his AMAZING personality and imagination!