Monday, February 16, 2009

Igor - the monster

This is Igor - the monster.
He is Saxon's Valentine's Day present from Grandpa Dean, Deanna, and Nathan.
He's one of those microwavable corn filled heat packs.
Saxon loves him!
We heated him up and he kept Saxon toasty warm in his bed last night.
Then, he made his way with Saxon into my bed sometime in the middle of the night. :)
So, I woke up with
Saxon - the monster
and
Igor - the monster
in my bed this morning.

We had such a busy Valentine's Day weekend!
My dad, Deanna, and Nathan were in town.
We had dinner with them on Friday night at Grandma and Grandpa's house.
My dad wanted a "generations" picture.
This is it.
Look at Saxon hanging on Nathan.
He was devastated that Nathan didn't come to our Valentine's Day dinner at California Pizza Kitchen. He loves playing with Uncle Nathan.
On Valentine's Day afternoon, we went to the Dinosaur Museum with Grandma Gailey, Janalee, & the kids.
Saxon had a blast!
This is his favorite part:
The erosion table.
After the museum we saw
"The Wild Ocean" 3D movie,
then had lunch at JCW's.
Saxon got his all time favorite food ever:
"ham and cheese."

4 comments:

Brittany and Johnse said...

you had a busy weekend! How fun that your dad came out and how cute is IGOR? I LOVE HIM! ha ha!

lori and clark remington said...

I am so happy you had a great Valentines weekend! Wait till I post mine....BUSY! Stressful decision...Out of my mind!

Heather Strong said...

Ha ha! That's funny! Well, at least you got a chance to sleep with Igor the monster, too!

Danny D said...

sounds like fun! We love CPK!