Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wild Wednesday

Yesterday was WILD WEDNESDAY
at the ZOO.
My friend Andi called to say that the zoo was free, but that she didn't want to go, but thought that I might want to go.
Free?...I definitely want to go!
So, we called up Uncle Gregor and headed to the zoo!
Saxon loved the Elephants!
He can make the best elephant sound I've ever heard.

This is Saxon in front of the camels,
which he was fairly sure were goats.

This is us with the cougars,
that Saxon called lions.
Close enough...

Saxon got a little tired after a while,
so he rode on Uncle Gregor.
He was driving Gregor crazy by sticking his fingers in his ears and pinching his nose. :)

As always, Bridger was an angel.
He was happy as can be to be outside.
Look at those eyes!
Isn't he gorgeous!
We finished up the day with some flavor blast ice cream from the Beastro :)

3 comments:

Danny and Becky DuPaix said...

man, i wish i would have known that. How fun!

lori and clark remington said...

Looks like you had so much fun...you do so much with those boys..way more then I did when my kids were little...you are such a good mom Caitlin! Tell Greggor Hi for me I miss him so much!

Brittany and Johnse said...

how fun i LOVE the zoo!! i wish i could have been there :( i miss u all SO SO SO much!! bubbies eyes are stunning in that pic of him!! my little studs are going to be lady killers!