Friday, February 27, 2009

LOST

This is where I frequently lose Saxon.
Sometimes I hear a muffled
"Help Mommy Help"
because his head fits under the couch,
but he can't get it back out.
Sometimes I wonder if he will ever learn!
Then I realize that he has learned that every time he gets his head stuck under the couch, mom will get it back out...

These are some other funny Saxon-isms:

This morning he found a pack of crayons that I brought back from Brasil.
He held one up and asked,
"I break it?"
-No, no you cannot break it! Those are Mommy's special crayons.
A few minutes later a sad-faced Saxon hold up the broken brown crayon,
"Aww dang it!"
as if it spontaneously combusted.
-Saxon, that makes Mommy sad!
"Aww man!"
and he shows me his other hand with all of the broken crayons.
I wish I could say it was all an accident.
I'm pretty sure it was on purpose.

Last night Saxon wanted to "snuggle" in our bed.
As he was tossing and turning and rolling,
he looks up at the pictures above our bed and says:
"Mommy. Daddy. Jesus' temple.
Temple Jesus' house."
I was so proud of him.
What a smart boy!

Right now he is sitting on the couch,
listening to primary music,
reading US Weekly.

Earlier he dragged out my pink tool box
(thank you Holly)
and started telling me the names of all the tools.
Like father like son.
He walks around the house pretending to "fix" things.
Unfortunately, it's usually things that he broke to begin with.

3 comments:

Angela said...

Saxon has sucha great personality! I love it! Carson is coming up with ranom stuff all the time now too! Carson too likes to go around and fix everything...we bought him his own tool set that won't do damage when he decides to fix the wall, it probably annoys our neighbors but oh well!!

Brittany and Johnse said...

he is such a smart boy! I can't wait til bridger is just as smart and they are getting into trouble together!

Handi Andi said...

The crayon part is my favorite. I can see it perfectly. My all time favorite however is still the doctors office when he said No No poo poo in Undies!It not make me happy!I not happy! Immitating you. He is one smart cookie. Now you know for sure that he does hear what you say, he just chooses not to follow it sometimes! :-)