Thursday, February 5, 2009

"Give me some skin..."

Every time "the boys" come over, they teach Saxon a new trick. He can do all kinds of useful things, like:
-Give a wet willy
-Give a "slimy" (licking someone's face)
-Make elephant noises
-beg for Pepsi
-and..."Give me some skin"
So, while I was sweeping my floor this morning, I looked over at my boys.
Saxon had Bridger's hand and was teaching him,
"Give some skin bubby"
I love my boys!
Me snuggling with my Buddha
My blue-eyed baby!

Grandma Cathy sent Saxon this cool parachute man.
So, I spent all afternoon running up and down the stairs fetching "the man" after Saxon chucked him off the balcony. I got a good workout, but next time, it's Daddy's turn!

3 comments:

lori and clark remington said...

I love the picture of you and Bridger! You are so beautiful Cait! I love how you journal so much about your boys and your life in your blog! Keep it up!

lori and clark remington said...

Okay I also love the picture of your boys holding hands...PRECIOUS!

Brittany and Johnse said...

YOU ARE SO PRETTY!! i hate you but really love you so much! ha ha! I love the pic of Saxon holding Bridger's hand that is precious!! you are such a great mom Cait and i love you so much!