Tuesday, June 21, 2011

American Fork Canyon

We had dinner in American Fork Canyon last week.
It's one of our favorite things to do.
My kids LOVE it!
I was a little nervous this time because the river was raging and I didn't want my kids to go near it.  We actually found the perfect site (away from the river) but near a bunch of huge rocks so my kids could go "rock climbing".
Baby Dalton had to be trapped in his play pen:
Saxon rock climbing:
Saxon and Bridger rock climbing:
Both boys had to poop while we were there, and the nearest bathroom was flooded from the rain and not usable.
So, Nate taught them to poop in the woods.
That was an experience.
They were both so excited to give me the details of how it works.
I was just glad that Nate was there to have that experience with them.
I was spared this time :)

No comments: