Thursday, June 9, 2011

Happy 9 Months

Happy 9 Months to my Dalton baby!!!
We had Dalton's 9 month check-up yesterday and he was in the 40% for weight and the 35% for height.  By far my smallest baby :)  
I think he might be my busiest, but it's hard to say because my others were busy too. 
He is definitely a mommy-boy.  I love that he wants me :)  
When we stopped in Mesquite at a hotel for the night on our way to CA, he stood up by himself.  Nate and I clapped and cheered so loud that we startled him and he fell.  I couldn't believe it.  
I was trying to show Nate how he can still do it, so I balanced him, let go, and he took one step toward me and fell into my lap.  Neither of us could believe it!  I better not end up with a 9 month old who can walk.  We'd be done for.  He already stands on everything and get into EVERYTHING. 
He scared me to death today because he was trying to get to Bridger in the bath.  He reached so far over the edge that he started to fall in.  I caught his legs in the air just as his hair hit the water.  We have to watch every move this little guy makes!
This little guy is just the sweetest EVER and I just want to kiss his chubby cheeks all day long.  The other boys love him too!
Brookie couldn't get enough of taking pictures of him and my mom loved to just walk around with him on her hip.
My dad kept commenting on what an easy baby he is.
He's just like a little bit of sunshine in our house and we all LOVE having him around.
Happy 9 months baby-cakes!

No comments: