Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Brookie's Graduation

So, after Saxon's graduation, we drove to Mesquite, spent the night, and then drove the rest of the way in the morning.  We made it just in time for her pre-graduation dinner.

Brooke had 900 kids in her graduation class, so the stadium was PACKED.
We had to get there over an hour early to find a seat, and we barely found parking.

Brooke sang a solo with the choir and did such an amazing job!
I wish I had recorded it.
The microphones weren't working, so we couldn't hear every solo, but we heard Brooke.
I almost cried.
Really.
She did such an amazing job and I am so proud of her!
Here we are messing around waiting for it to start:






And after:
My mom and I got Brookie a lei since she is going to BYU HAWAII!!!!
I'm going to miss her but I am SO excited for her.
Maybe I can find a way to visit...
Our attempts to get Brookie, Kasen, and the boys.
After several tries, we had to call it good enough :)



{smooch}
Me and my Brookie:

The girls:

And...Grammie and Saxy...
What an exciting night!

1 comment:

The life of MeMe said...

Wow, I never noticed how much you and Brooke look alike! It's crazy. You are both so beautiful. YAY for Brooke! Congrats!