Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Lunch date with Grandma Beth

Since my mom missed out on seeing Grandma Beth on the day that Brooke and I drove out there, we planned a lunch date for another day.
We met at the Simi Valley mall and had lunch at Souplanation and let the kids play on the playground.  Kasen was able to come this time too, which was really helpful with the kids.
Kasen is a great uncle because he doesn't mind playing with them and watching them for me.  I always know I can trust Kasen with my kids.
The Simi Valley mall is an outdoor mall and has this cool water feature that my kids wouldn't stay out of:





By the end, Bridger was soaked and wanted to get naked so he didn't have to wear his soggy clothes.

Uncle Kasen and Baby Dalton

Bridger finally succeeded in stripping down to his undies.
It was a battle to make him keep his undies on.
He wanted to be totally naked.
I'm sure people were really impressed with my parenting when we walked around the mall with my 3 soaking wet and 1 naked child.
Oh well :)
My Dad met us down there for a little while to play with the kids and get a few temple names from me that needed to be done.  It was so fun to see him because we hadn't really spent any time with him during our trip.
The best part was that right when he got there, Bridger had to poop.
So, my dad picked him up and rushed him off to the potty.
Right when he got back, Saxon had to poop.
So, he rushed him off to the potty.
It was such a nice day for me because between my dad and Kasen, the kids were occupied and I could visit with my Grandma.
Thanks Dad!

No comments: