Thursday, June 16, 2011

Ventura Beach

Brookie and I decided to do something every single day.
So, one of our adventures, was taking the boys to the beach.
Brookie's help was priceless because I had forgotten how much stuff we need to take with us when we spend the day at the beach.  Poor Brookie hauled the cooler across the sand while I hauled the kids.

She even took the kids to the water (which was a little chilly)

Me and cute baby Dalton:

Playing in the waves...
Saxon vs. the Ocean
I wish this picture could really show how amazing it looked to see my little boy discover the ocean.  He kept watching it, contemplating whether or not he could take it on.  He was in awe over every wave and every piece of seaweed.


Bridger was different with the ocean.
He decided right away (after getting knocked over by the waves) not to challenge it.
Instead, he let ran down as the ocean pulled back, and ran away when the waves came crashing back.  He loved making a game of it.

The boys were so sad when we said it was time to go because "we didn't even get to build a sand castle!"
So, Aunt Brookie came to the rescue and built a sand castle with them :)

I have more beach pictures coming, but I have to wait to get them from Brookie.

No comments: