Thursday, June 9, 2011

Ventura Thrift Stores

While we were there, my mom took me, Brooke, and Kayla to the thrift stores in Ventura to see what we could find.  Nate stayed with the big boys, and I brought baby.  It was so fun.  Brooke even did a guest post on my cait + create blog about how to shop in thrift stores.  We found some cool stuff.  I had to buy sweat shirts for the boys because I forgot them because we packed in such a hurry.  I also found soccer cleats for Bridger for 95 cents.

Brookie picked the cutest little restaurant for us to eat at called "RICE".
I got massaman curry and brown rice.
It was to die for!
I could have drank it out of the bowl.
My cute baby likes Thai food too.
He munched on a little bit of everyone's food.
Looks like we wore him out :)
And bags and bags full of "stuff" ha ha.
Luckily I had Brookie's help to re-make some of the things I bought.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Oh, how I miss the fabulous thrift stores of southern California. There is no where else you can find such great deals. The thrift stores in Texas are ridiculously bad. Literally! Sometimes Mike and I walk through them just to laugh at them and what they think they should be selling.