Wednesday, June 29, 2011

PemFest

Our ward hosted a neighborhood activity and BBQ called "PemFest".
The kids all decorated bikes and had a "bike parade" around the neighborhood.
Nate duct taped superheros to the front of their bikes...
They felt so cool!

Bridger and his little girlfriend Katelyn.
They ran the "3 legged race" together holding hands, and won.
The announced had to specify that you had to abide by the rules to actually win.
They didn't care though.
The next round they didn't win, they were 2nd and both came back in tears.
They thought they had this event made :)
Saxon getting ready for the 3 legged race:

Bridger got his face painted like spiderman:
The event went from 10-12 and my boys stayed outside playing with friends until almost 2!
They had a blast!
We really love our neighborhood and our fun neighbors!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Apparently I'm an idiot, because I can't find your email address.

And I find it hard to believe that you're anything but totally beautiful when you're pregnant, BTW.

Okay, so I have some questions. We are working on housing again for this fall. We really want to be close to BYU, but I'm just not finding anything I like. I've been looking at some places in PG. Do you know anything about the PG Villas? Is that what they're called? There are a few listings online that I think interest me. What about the town homes at Rockwell?

I know you have a million other things going on, so this isn't pressing.

And I hate you for being so skinny.